Invitation to attend the OCLC Americas Regional Council Annual Members' Meeting
Patrick Wilkinson, Americas Regional Council Chair, is inviting you to attend the ARC Annual Meeting at ALA, June 24 - 25, 2010. OCLC members and nonmembers alike are welcome. Come learn more about the Americas Regional Council, share your thoughts and ideas with OCLC leadership and learn the results of the Americas Regional Council elections.
This members' meeting will also be streamed live on the Web to accommodate those who cannot attend in-person. After the event, the recording will be posted on www.oclc.org. Although this meeting is free to attend and open to all, registration is required.
Register now to attend the ARC Annual Members’ Meeting
June 24–25, 2010, at ALA Annual in Washington, D.C.
Marriott at Metro Center, Grand Ballroom, Salon A–E
Thursday June 24, 12:00 – 6:00 pm (Eastern Time)
Friday, June 25, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm (Eastern Time)
If you are planning on attending the meeting virtually, please mark your calendar and bookmark this URL: http://www.oclc.org/livefeed/default.htm
Americas Regional Council Annual Meeting 2010: Member Engagement in the Cooperative
Key presentations will include:
- Turning the Tables: The OCLC Board’s Burning Questions for the Membership
- Values and Principles of Cooperation
- WorldCat Rights and Responsibilities: Members’ Responses
- Pricing OCLC Services to Attract Broad Participation in the Cooperative
- The Holy Grail: Why OCLC (and Others) Haven’t Solved the Problem of Federated Search
- Open Forum for Members: Tell Us Your Ideas, Concerns and Issues
- Business Meeting
- Election Results