Upcoming OCLC WorldShare Management Services Demonstrations - 8/21 & 9/27
OCLC WorldShare Management Services provide a Web-based environment that streamlines cataloguing, acquisitions, license management and circulation, and offer a next-gen discovery tool for library users.
Standing apart from traditional ILS systems, OCLC WorldShare Management Services enable libraries to share infrastructure costs and resources, as well as collaborate in ways that free them from the restrictions of local hardware and software.
The top reasons libraries are choosing OCLC WorldShare Management Services:
- Shared data. Based on the aggregated data of WorldCat, the WorldCat knowledge base, vendor records, authority records and more.
- Radically-improved workflows. Seamless integration of ordering, receiving and cataloging saves time!
- Intuitive and streamlined staff interface. Common interface manages all physical, electronic and digital materials.
- Increased visibility on the Web. OCLC partnerships redirect users from the open Web straight to your library.
- Single search access. Google-like searching delivers content from your library and the world’s library collections.
- IT tasks offloaded to us. No longer managing hardware, software, and updates lets you reallocate resources.
- Access to the OCLC WorldShare Platform. Creation, sharing and use of applications enhances your staff and patron experience.
Click on either (or both) of the links below to join us for an informative look at this service...
August 21st, 2pm to 3pm - Circulation and Discovery
September 27, 2pm to 3pm - Acquisitions and License Manager