AccessEngineering is an award-winning engineering reference tool for professionals, academics, and students that provides seamless access to the world's best-known, most-used collection of authoritative, regularly updated engineering reference information. AccessEngineering also comprises dynamic online features, such as instructional, faculty made videos, calculators, interactive tables and charts, as well as personalization tools allowing users to organize crucial project information as they work.
Whether a working engineer, a faculty member looking for a means of teaching students how to solve real-world engineering problems, or a student who needs to learn how to use the reference material they will use throughout their professional lives, AccessEngineering is essential to getting the right results, fast.
Get world-class, core engineering information delivered right to your desktop or device
AccessEngineering delivers multidisciplinary information in a dynamic interactive format straight to your desktop or device, providing integrated access to thousands of pages of trusted content from such renowned resources as Perry's Handbook for Chemical Engineers and Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, as well as newer resources, such as Mechatronics in Medicine.
Innovate, learn, and get the right results faster with new digital features
- Fast, faceted search ensures easy discoverability of information
- 690+ -- with more added each month -- instructional videos, created exclusively for AccessEngineering by top engineering faculty - demonstrate step-by-step solutions to real-world engineering problems
- Ready-to-use curriculum maps tie the most relevant content from our classic references to core engineering courses
- NEW: Excel spreadsheet calculator tools save time by streamlining commonly used calculations
- NEW: Business suite of references and videos help build management, presentation and process skills
- Personalization tools allow for the organization, highlighting and annotation of critical information
- 3900+ interactive graphs as well as thousands of downloadable tables make it easier to use and analyze key data
- A global engineering news feed delivers cutting-edge news across all major disciplines