AccessScience is an authoritative and dynamic online resource that contains incisively written, high-quality reference material that covers all major scientific disciplines. An award-winning gateway to scientific knowledge, it offers links to primary research material, videos and exclusive animations, plus specially designed curriculum maps for teachers. With these and other online features, AccessScience is continually expanding the ways it can demonstrate and explain core, trustworthy scientific information in a way that inspires and guides users to deeper knowledge.
An award-winning editorial team continuing the tradition of McGraw-Hill Education's world-renowned science publishing program
AccessScience's dedicated editorial team comprises staff editors with subject-matter expertise, in collaboration with thousands of prominent scientists and engineers, including 42 Nobel-Prize winners as well as recipients of other major scientific prizes, such as Franklin Institute Awards. With its roots in McGraw-Hill Education's world-famous scientific publishing program—encompassing the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology and the McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology—AccessScience draws on and continues a deep tradition of presenting rigorously vetted scientific knowledge and concepts in ways that are both engaging and easy to understand.
An overview of AccessScience
- MORE THAN 8500 articles and Research Reviews covering all major scientific disciplines and encompassing the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology and the McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology
- 115,000-PLUS definitions from the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms
- 3000 biographies of well-known scientific figures
- 18,000-PLUS downloadable images and animations illustrating key topics
- ENGAGING VIDEOS highlighting the life and work of award-winning scientists
- SUGGESTIONS FOR FURTHER STUDY and additional readings guide users to deeper understanding and research
- LINKS TO CITABLE LITERATURE through DOIs help users continue their research using primary sources of information
- INTERACTIVE CITATION GENERATOR saves time and effort when preparing papers
- CURRICULUM MAPS tied to core content save time for educators
- MOBILE ACCESS allows easy, anytime access outside of institutional IP ranges
- AccessScience Tour