OhioNET Welcomes New Board Members
The election results for new members of the OhioNET Board of Directors are now official.
Newly elected and re-elected Board members include:
- Colleen Boff, Bowling Green State University Libraries (academic library representative)
- Anastasia Diamond-Ortiz, Lorain Public Library System (public library representative)
- Leslie Jankowski, Columbus College of Art and Design, Packard Library (special library representative)
- Molly Meyers LaBadie, Delaware County District Library (public library representative)
These representatives join eight current Board members, with the newly-elected terms commencing in 2019. The 12-member Board of Directors is elected at-large by the membership to serve staggered 3-year terms. Each member of the Board is a professional librarian from an OhioNET member institution.
We thank Ms. Kacie Armstrong (Euclid Public Library), Mr. Don Barlow (Westerville Public Library), and Ms. Sheila Campbell (Columbus Zoo & Aquarium Library) for their service to OhioNET and to the Board, as they conclude their terms in December. We appreciate all they have done to help steer OhioNET during their time on the Board, most especially their efforts in helping to choose the incoming Executive Director/CEO.
We would also like to thank the other candidates in this year's election:
- Chad Boeninger, Ohio University Libraries (academic library representative)
- Mark Gooch, College of Wooster Libraries (academic library representative)
- Andrew Mangels, Westlake Porter Public Library (public library representative)
- Kelly Michalak, Toledo-Lucas County Public Library (public library representative)
- Chauncey Montgomery, Community Library, Sunbury (public library representative)
- Deborah Saunders, Bossard Memorial Library (public library representative)
- Stacy Gall, OhioHealth Library System (special library representative)
- Laura Ponikvar, Cleveland Institute of Art Library (special library representative)
This was a highly competitive slate of candidates. We are grateful for each candidate's enthusiasm and generosity.
If you have questions about the election process, please contact Christine Morris, Deputy Director, at email@example.com or 800-686-8975.