Special discount pricing is now available for OHIONET public libraries from Boopsie. Boopsie is the industry leader in making mobile apps for libraries, supporting over 2,500 library locations worldwide.
People spend nearly 90% of their mobile time in apps, and it's important for libraries to reach patrons in a way they are accustomed to and invest in a solution that keeps up with the current technology landscape. With partners like Recorded Books, Overdrive, EBSCO and hoopla digital, it's easy to see why a Boopsie app is the best solution to help you aggregate your library's content and functions like your calendar, social media, and ask a librarian, into a single app environment.
We are seeing that Boopsie apps deliver ~30% of a library's new patrons and ~35% increase in circulation/usage of their already-paid-for subscription services.
You can view a presentation about the apps here.
Take the opportunity to learn about the benefits of a Boopsie app for your library today! Please contact Carrie Waibel, Electronic Resources Coordinator at email@example.com or 800-686-8975, ext. 25.
Boopsie Library App Features
- Catalog Search using Smart Prefix™ search
- ILS Integration for holds, renewals
- BookCheck, BookLook™, Virtual Library Card, Multilingual Functionality
- Ask A Librarian, Library Locator
- Access to Library App Stats via private Boopsie Analytics dashboard
- Events, Calendar (limited to 10 iCal feeds), Reading Lists
- Blogs and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Third Party Database Access (limited to 10 links)
- Codecademy, TakeLessons, Scribd integrations
- CoverCake™ (Integration only; Customer Must Contract Separately for CoverCake Service)
- ComicsPlus (Integration only; Customer Must Contract Separately for ComicsPlus Service)
- In-App Patron Survey
- Enhanced App Navigation Bar
- Additional Integrations (see list below)
List of Current Integrations Available
3MCloudLibrary, Axis360, Acoustik, BiblioLabs (when available), Blackboard Mobile, BookLetters, Brainfuse (when available), Codecademy (when available), Comics Plus, CONTENTdm, Credo Literati, EBSCOhost, EBSCO EDS, Evanced, Fastcase (when available), Freegal (when available), Freading (when available), GALE Cengage Learning, Goodreads, Hein Online (when available), Hoopla Digital (when available), IndieFlix (when available), Lexis-Nexis (when available), Mango Languages, MyLibraryBookstore (when available), OneClickdigital, OverDrive, NoveList, ProQuest eLibrary, ProQuest SIRS, Pronunciator (when available), RedLaser, Scribd, Spritz Speed Reading (when available), TakeLessons, Transparent Language (when available), Trumba, Tutor.com (when available), Westlaw (when available), Wowbrary, Zinio (when available),
Agent Verso, Alexandria, Apollo, Atriuum, Axis360, BiblioCommons, CML, Evergreen, Ex Libris Aleph, Primo and Voyager; Follett Destiny Library Manager, Index Data, Innovative Encore and Millennium (Sierra); Koha, LearningAccess, LRMS, Multiplexor, NetOpacs, OCLC, Polaris, ReCAS, SirsiDynix Horizon, iBistro and Symphony; Sirsi Enterprise, Sirsi