--For OhioNET Members Only--
Join your fellow library staff members at OhioNET to view and discuss the Electronic Resources & Libraries 2020 Online Conference. Breakfast, beverages, snacks and discussion opportunities will be provided as we watch the action live from ER&L in Austin, TX.
Click the title links for more information about each available session.
9 AM – Light breakfast provided
9:30 AM-10:30AM—Opening Keynote Libraries and the Practice of Freedom in the Age of Algorithms
10:45 AM-11:30 AM – Session 1
- Electronic Resource Librarianship: Past, Present and Future
- Taking Back Control of Streaming Video: Preliminary Results of a Faculty Video Use Survey
- Use it or Lose it: Making E Resource Usage Data Meaningful to Campus Stakeholders
11:45 AM-12:30 PM—Session 2
- Help from Consortia: Working Together For Negotiating Licenses and Contracts
- OpenAthens Odysseys: Implementation Challenges & Lessons Learned at Texas Medical Center Library & University of Toledo
- Assessing Library Electronic Resources Impact upon Student Success
12:30 PM-1:45 PM—Break for lunch (on your own)
2 PM-2:45 PM—Session 3
- Accidental Apprentice: Training Up a New E-Resource Professional
- Assessing electronic resources for accessibility: results from the pilot project at the University of Washington
- Transforming E-Resource Usage Data into Actionable Insights: EZproxy Analytics Early Adopter Reports
3 PM-3:45 PM—Discussion, de-brief, and snacks
4 PM-4:45 PM—Session 4
- Implementing a Comprehensive Review of a Large Electronic Resources Collection: What Have We Got; Can We Access It, and How Does Anyone Know?
- Organizing for Us: Applying Usability Testing and User Research to Library Knowledge Management
- The Central Discovery Index (CDI): Collaboration in Development
|OhioNET Members||$ 65.00|