Serials is the second course in our recurring series, Fundamentals of Cataloging. This session will focus on the issues, fields, and elements to be considered when cataloging periodicals. Please note that we will cover both physical and electronic serials records. Through this session, attendees will have the opportunity to...
- identify records for serial works (including both serials and integrating resources)
- select the best record for copy cataloging
- understand how RDA impacts how we catalog resources issued in more than one part
- explore additional factors to consider when working with electronic serials
- practice creating and altering serials records
|Premium OhioNET members||$ 0.00|
|OhioNET members||$ 90.00|