Through our eResources Purchasing Program, OhioNET works on behalf of libraries across the state of Ohio to negotiate pricing for an incredible variety of electronic resources and content. While electronic resource management can be difficult, it doesn't have to be where your OhioNET subscriptions are concerned! ConsortiaManager (https://consortiamanager.com) takes the guesswork out of renewals and provides a suite of native tools for analysis and tracking. Whether you are new to working with OhioNET on your eResource subscriptions or just need a bit of a refresh, join us for an overview and demonstration of ConsortiaManager as it relates to your workflow.
During this session, you will learn how to:
1. View all of your current (and upcoming!) subscriptions;
2. Create and manage user accounts;
3. Update your library’s information, such as contacts, IP ranges, FTE/pop. served data, and more;
4. Keep track of historical, current, and upcoming pricing;
5. View and print invoices for subscriptions;
6. View your savings by comparing list pricing with OhioNET's discounted renewal pricing.
There is no fee for this session but registration is required