An excellent gateway to over 100 years of research on climate change and the environment.
- over 2.2 million bibliographic records (derived from CAB Abstracts)
- over 7,700 serials indexed plus non-serial publications including books, reports, theses and conferences
- over 87,000 full text documents linked from the database
- over 340 relevant CAB Reviews articles
- over 224 CAB eBooks from our environmental science list, including 5,700 chapters (View the full list of eBooks included on Environmental Impact)
- over 970 news articles to keep you up to date on the latest developments