ADULT OUTREACH SERVICES COORDINATOR
Organization:Reed Memorial Library
College degree required
Extensive experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirement
Library experience preferred
(See job description for other requirements – available on website)
Qualified applicants must:
Submit a cover letter, resume & application - available at Circulation Desk and on Library
to the Administration Office at Reed Memorial Library, 167 East Main St. Ravenna, OH 44266 or by email
OPERS retirement and leave benefits; $13.51/hour; 25 hours per week.
Hourly; Non-exempt from FLSA overtime provisions
1. Identify, contact, and serve homebound individuals with appropriate library services.
2. Identify, contact, and serve qualifying institutions with appropriate library services for their residents
3. Select and process materials for home and institutional visits; maintain client files.
4. Promote and encourage outreach services through community contacts and publicity.
5. Institute other outreach services for adults, including deposit collections throughout the community
6. Develop and collect appropriate statistics for these services.