Adult Services Assistant
About this Job
- Provide Reference Assistance – Answer patron questions, readers’ advisory, catalog and computer use, downloadable eMedia and mobile device usage, database instruction and local history and genealogy support.
- Assist with innovative, educational and entertainment-based programs.
- Promote library activities and services through social media tools, troubleshoot basic printer, computer, mobile device and software issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Previous library experience preferred.
- Proficient with emerging technologies and their application in library setting.
- Skilled in assisting customers with a wide variety of hardware and software products.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Please submit a letter of interest, resume and three professional references.
Posted On: Jun 7, 2021 / This posting expires: Jul 15, 2021