Adult Services Manager
Organization:Muskingum County Library
Qualifications: Master’s degree in Library Science/Library and Information Science from an ALA accredited program; Valid State of Ohio driver’s license; availability to work evenings and weekends.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years successful work experience as a professional librarian
- Demonstrates ability to drive operational efficiency and customer service through effective management of day-to-day activities of staff
- Skilled in leading, developing and building the performance of a team
- Thorough knowledge of professional library methods, practices, principles, technologies, reference resources and readers’ interest
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal staff, customers and external resources.
- Ability to work independently, adapt to changing priorities and effectively resolve staff and/or customer service issues
Manages the day-to day activities of Adult Services and staff in order to ensure efficient operations and delivery of quality services to library customers. Develop the adult materials collection and coordinates related programming.
Please send resume to Samantha Maxwell, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
220 N. Fifth St
Zanesville, OH 43701