Adult Services Manager
About this Job
Grant County Public Library is seeking to hire a full-time Adult Services Manager.
The ideal candidate should have a background in library reference and research, library collections management, and educational programming for adults.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working with patrons at the Reference Desk daily
- Maintenance of library collections for adults
- Scheduling performers and presenters who fall outside the scope of librarianship
- Supervision of at least one Adult Services staff
Educational programming focuses on three main areas:
- Library skills (e.g. catalog use, database use, information literacy, etc.)
- Reading literacy and efficiency
- Workforce development (e.g. Microsoft office skills, job application skills, etc.)
Begins at $39,500.00
Education: Master’s degree in Library Science or related field preferred.
Experience: Three (3) or more years in a managerial position preferred
Salary: Commensurate with work and education, annual salary begins at $39,500.00
Job Type: Full time
Hours: Includes evenings and weekends.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Application forms are available at the library or online at www.grantlib.org/employment. Completed applications must include a resume and three (3) professional references.
Send application to:
Grant County Public Library
201 Barnes Rd
Williamstown, KY 41097
or [email protected], subject line: Adult Services Manager.
Posted On: Apr 18, 2022 / This posting expires: Jul 1, 2022