Analyst, Electronic Resources
About this Job
The Analyst, Electronic Resources ensures access to library resources by providing leadership, direction, and technical expertise for the Cuyahoga Community College Library’s technology infrastructure and systems. Responsible for providing and ensuring electronic resources service excellence that directly impacts student success. Manages, troubleshoots, and administers College-wide integrated library systems (ILS). Serves as the College-wide point of contact for all ILS-related matters for each library, and responds with the appropriate advisement and consultation. Configures, manages, and troubleshoots the library proxy server in collaboration with faculty librarians to ensure on and off campus access through the College’s web site and learning management system. Manages the administrative accounts for all database providers, vendors, publishers, and consortium partners. Performs other duties as assigned.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Includes a comprehensive and flexible benefits package comprised of paid time off, flexible work schedule program, affordable medical/dental/vision plan coverage, disability benefits, life/accidental/critical illness insurance, retirement plans, reduced and waived tuition for College classes and employee discounts. Coverage for dependents, spouses and domestic partners also available. For additional information, contact Kimberly Moss - Manger, Talent Acquisition Manager, at (216) 987-4838 or [email protected]
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Technology or related field ( Significant related experience may substitute for education)
• Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated professional library and/or academic experience with at least two years' experience in a library technical services position
• Demonstrated professional experience in administering and managing Integrated Library Systems (ILS) and related interoperable software, e.g. Discovery Layer, Proxy Server, etc.
• Master’s degree in a related field
• Demonstrated experience with administering Innovative Interfaces Sierra or Millennium ILS, Encore, and Decision Center
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) opened in 1963 as Ohio's first community college and remains Ohio's oldest and largest public community college. We provide high quality, affordable education and programs to more than 900,000 members of our community at four campuses and supporting locations in Northeast Ohio. Tri-C is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce.
Equal Employment Statement
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Include additional information about how to apply, benefits, etc.
Posted On: Mar 29, 2022 / This posting expires: Jun 28, 2022