Organization:Stark County Law Library
Required for this position is a degree in accounting or training and experience in bookkeeping or accounting. Experience in public and automated accounting using Superion and Sage is preferred.
- Make timely deposits
- Pay bills in a timely manner
- Enter all receipts and disbursements
- Maintain fund balance records and generate reports
- Submit publication and supply orders as authorized by the director
- Enter payroll information
- Maintain vacation and sick time records of all employees
- Prepare monthly reports for the library board
- Maintain inventory lists
- Because the library has a small staff, the bookkeeper will also assist in other library related tasks (such as helping public and attorney patrons, answering the telephone, shelving, filing, etc.) as needed.