Business Information & Research Analyst
About this Job
- Ability to provide high quality, legal and non-legal research assistance for attorneys and staff.
- Analyze and synthesize information to produce actionable intelligence for attorneys and staff.
- Generate and assemble information packets on potential clients, industry trends, and subject specific topics for attorneys and staff.
- Monitor and create alerts for legal, regulatory, company and industry related information.
- Assist with instruction on research techniques and tools for attorneys and staff virtually and in live sessions.
- Assist with the coordination of the library’s internal training initiatives.
- Assist with the maintenance and dissemination of resources through the firm’s Intranet.
- Prepare and maintain instructional guides, pathfinders, and other documentation to promote library resources.
- Support knowledge management initiatives and assist with special projects as required.
- Assist with IRC orientation, training, outreach and marketing of IRC services.
- Provide backup coverage for other staff.
- ALA accredited degree in Library and Information Science or a JD from an ABA accredited institution or equivalent experience will be considered.
- Law firm experience is highly desirable but not required.
- Knowledge of standard legal research sources such as Lexis, Westlaw, Bloomberg Law
- Knowledge of a wide variety of free and fee-based business resources, subject specific databases, and legal analytics tools.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Posted On: Aug 10, 2021 / This posting expires: Oct 31, 2021