Children's Services Manager
Organization:Wickliffe Public Library
- Must have a genuine passion for working with children of all ages.
- Master’s in Library Science, preferred, related education/experience will be considered.
- Three to five years of recent public library experience, with a focus on children’s services
- Experience in supervising others
- Proficient in the use of computers and emerging technologies
- Specializing in services to children including reference, reader’s advisory, emerging technologies, and material selection.
- Design, promote, execute, supervise, and evaluate programs including outreach for children of all ages.
- Interview, train, schedule, delegate, and evaluate all staff in department
- Broad reading background, particularly in the area of children’s literature
- Strong communication, interpersonal, public speaking skills and superior customer service skills