About this Job
The Wickliffe Public Library, an award winning library, is looking for an individual with a cooperative, flexible, optimistic, and positive attitude to work at the front desk. Hours: Afternoons, Evenings and some Saturdays; generally 4pm – 9 pm two nights/week and 4 hours on Saturday
• Checking in and out of library materials following established policies and procedures.
• Processing returned items and reserves through our delivery system.
• Collecting fines and fees.
• Answering phones and assisting patrons with their needs
• Assisting patrons with fax or copier needs.
• Ability to solve somewhat complex problems.
• Good technology skills including personal computers, fax, copy machines, etc.
• Ability to work well with the public, and speak and write effectively.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Superior customer service skills and ability to exercise good judgment and tact.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
The Wickliffe Public Library serves all people, addresses informational needs, and provides opportunities for lifelong learning.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Email or submit completed job application and cover letter to Tracey Rodgers, Wickliffe Public Library, 1713 Lincoln Road, Wickliffe OH 44092.
Posted On: Jul 8, 2022 / This posting expires: Sep 3, 2022