Communications & Administrative Coordinator
About this Job
- Support the Library Director, the Administration Team, and the Library Board of Trustees with a variety of administrative and office management tasks and initiatives including support to marketing, human resources, finance, and other areas as needed.
- Provide robust communication and editorial support for a variety of documents, projects, and audiences.
- Build and maintain positive, collaborative internal and external relationships, consistently provide exceptional customer service to all parties.
- Manage the administrative office and support purchasing, records management, event planning, and other related projects.
- Record and report library statistics, board reports and minutes, and other key documents
- Update, maintain, and distribute library policy manuals and other documents and records as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree OR an equivalent combination of experience and/or training in administrative support.
- At least five years of experience in an administrative or communications support capacity
- Preferred two years of practical experience with graphic design, marketing, public relations, communications or a related field
- Advanced proficiency in e-mail (Google); the Microsoft Suite of programs; and Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to work accurately and with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and proactively when needed, and to receive and respond positively to feedback when working collaboratively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use appropriate judgment and discretion in handling information and records.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record. Access to a personal vehicle for use on library business to run errands, pick-up and deliver packages, etc., as assigned. Mileage reimbursement at current Board approved rate.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Posted On: Jun 15, 2021 / This posting expires: Aug 1, 2021