Digital Projects Assistant (2 positions)
Organization:The University of Toledo Libraries
- Experience with advanced word processing, spreadsheets and database software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software programs.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new file formats and metadata schemas.
- 100 hours in training in the use of computers or 1 month equivalent experience.
- Library experienced preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
This position is responsible for providing support for the library's institutional repository and will assist in the scanning, uploading and maintenance of documents added to the institutional repository. This position requires an individual with strong computer skills, an attention to detail and typing accuracy.
More details about the position and instructions on how to apply can be found at the UT Employment Opportunities web site: http://www.utoledo.edu/library/info/jobs/index.html. Position #41461. The University of Toledo is an equal access, equal opportunity employer and educator.