Facilities Maintenance Manager
Organization:Wickliffe Public Library
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical training/certification specializing in facilities maintenance, HVAC, engineering, construction preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years building maintenance experience.
- Requires a valid Ohio Driver’s License
- Ability to lift moderately heavy objects up to 50 pounds and ability to move up to 150 pounds of weight.
The Wickliffe Public Library is seeking a self-driven individual to oversee and perform all maintenance, repair, and custodial functions of the library.
Benefits: Vacation, sick, and holidays - prorated; Public Employees Retirement System
- General repairs
- Keeping facility operationally sound, safe and free from hazards
- Grounds maintenance – landscaping, snow removal from sidewalks
- Housekeeping and custodial duties
- Establish and maintain a repair work order system and preventive maintenance schedule for building and grounds.
- Negotiate service contracts and work along-side service contractors
- Prepare meeting rooms for programs/meetings
- Knowledge of OSHA and ADA regulations
Robin Bartley, Director, Wickliffe Public Library, 1713 Lincoln Road, Wickliffe, OH 44092