Human Resources Coordinator [DEI and Recruiting]
About this Job
Are you passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for your community?
We are excited to be partnering with Worthington Libraries to help them find their next Human Resources Coordinator.
This impactful position serves as the organization’s champion for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion [EDI] and is responsible for all recruitment strategy and day-to-day hiring activities. Additionally, the Human Resources Coordinator provides clerical and administrative support related to benefits administration, staff performance management and development, legal compliance, and departmental record keeping.
In this hands-on role, the Human Resources Coordinator will develop and implement:
- A new system-wide recruiting program with a strong emphasis on EDI.
- Employer branding and recruiting materials [in tandem with the Community Relations Department].
- Recommendations for policy revisions to facilitate EDI initiatives.
- Metrics for measuring the effectiveness of EDI initiatives.
- Coordinated EDI programs, displays, and exhibits.
About Worthington Libraries
Founded in 1803, Worthington Libraries are recognized locally, regionally, and nationally for high-quality service. Awards and honors received over the years include:
- Twelve time 5-star rating from Library Journal’s Index of Public Library Service
- Columbus Foundation - National Number One
- Top Ten American Library
- National Library of the Year
A generous compensation package includes competitive base pay with a pay range of $58,000 to $72,000; healthcare benefits include time-off, medical, dental, vision, pension plan, and more.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter [including salary requirements] via email to: [email protected]. No third-party candidates, please. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
58,000 - 72,000
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Three  or more years of experience in Human Resources, with progressive levels of responsibility.
- Two  or more years of supervisory experience.
- Prior experience in implementing EDI initiatives.
- Knowledge of general Human Resources principles and practices.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of employees and external customers, stakeholders, and community groups and organizations.
- Ability to uphold and promote additional core values of Service, Innovation, Collaboration, Leadership, and Fun.
- Proficiency in the following core competencies:
o Customer Service
o Problem Solving
o Resource Management
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Include additional information about how to apply, benefits, etc.
Posted On: Feb 27, 2023 / This posting expires: May 28, 2023