INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR
Organization:Reed Memorial Library
- Associates degree, and a minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of computer networks, hardware and software.
Qualified applicants must submit:
- Application - available at Public Services Desk and on Library website: https://www.reedlibrary.org/employment
- Cover letter
to the Administration Office at Reed Memorial Library
OPERS retirement, leave benefits, health and life insurance, Hourly; Non-exempt from FLSA overtime provisions
Do you think the library is an integral part of the community? Do you want to be an active participant in realizing that belief? We are looking for a process-focused individual eager to share their broad technological understanding and experience in network administration to enhance the experience of our staff and patrons. Combine your passion for effective systems management, outgoing personality, and technical know-how to help make a difference in our community
- Ensure computer hardware, software and operating systems function properly for patrons and staff.
- Models and promotes good communication and full cooperation with all departments to achieve the goals of the Library.
- Actively engages community agencies—non-profit organizations, units of government, schools, and businesses—and establishes and maintains relationships with these contacts.
See job description for other requirements – available on website
Administration Office at Reed Memorial Library, 167 E. Main Street, Ravenna, OH 44266 or by email to: email@example.com