Library Systems and Applications Specialist
- Attendance – Adhere to Library attendance and work schedule policies.
- Collaboration – Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships. Work in a complex institutional structure requiring significant collaboration.
- Communication – Read, understand, and communicate information and ideas presented in writing. Listen to, understand and communicate information and ideas.
- Customer service – Determine and meet customer needs. Work effectively with external entities and the Library’s employees.
- Initiative – Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude – Be courteous and respectful.
- Quality of work – Effectively manage time to meet operation needs and desired outcomes and plan and organize the steps to implement new projects. Adhere to Library work rules, procedures and policies, and collective bargaining agreements.
- Reliability – Consistently perform required duties.
- Teamwork – Work as part of a team and work effectively with persons and communities from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Posted On: Jun 8, 2021 / This posting expires: Jul 8, 2021