Member Engagement Coordinator
Two years of relevant experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or a related area is strongly preferred. MLS or equivalent experience in a library setting or library organization preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Visual communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse individuals and groups
- Ability to work flexibly and cooperatively in a changing environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to set priorities, manage time, organize tasks, exercise initiative and utilize good judgement
- Skills in creative problem solving
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills
- Knowledge of trends, issues, and technologies impacting libraries
- Computer skills, including the ability to operate e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet software
- Knowledge of HTML and web-based content management systems
- Valid Driver’s License
For full position details, please review our current job openings at
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating communications and executing activities to support the membership cycle for OhioNET.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining OhioNET’s organizational style guide.
- Coordinating OhioNET’s communication strategy, including content for and use of OhioNET’s website, blog, social media, and bulk email.
- Maintaining membership contact information in OhioNET’s CRM.
- Participating in OhioNET’s training team.
- Supporting opportunities for member engagement.
- Supporting activities for general promotion of OhioNET membership.
- Supporting the development and execution of OhioNET membership recruitment and retention strategies.
Please apply online at