Part-Time Circulation Clerk
About this Job
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, provides direct library service to the public. Performs clerical duties related to circulation of materials. Serves as receptionist and performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to solve somewhat complex problems.
• Good technology skills including personal computers, fax, copy machines, etc.
• Ability to work well with the public, and speak and write effectively.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Superior customer service skills and ability to exercise good judgment and tact.
All Wickliffe Public Library Employees are expected to have and maintain good interpersonal and communication skills; maintain a tolerance and sensitivity to the needs of patrons and staff; maintain a positive and pleasant attitude, and be co-operative with co-workers. All employees shall adhere to the Library’s policies and procedures and support the Library’s mission within the Library and in the community. Employees shall be flexible with regards to scheduling; and be in adequate physical condition to fulfill the requirements of the job.
The Wickliffe Public Library serves all people, addresses informational needs, and provides opportunities for lifelong learning.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Submit completed job application with cover letter to Tracey Rodgers, Wickliffe Public Library, 1713 Lincoln Road, Wickliffe OH 44092 or email to [email protected]
Posted On: Nov 21, 2022 / This posting expires: Jan 21, 2023