Part-time Faculty: Reference and Instruction…
About this Job
This is an adjunct faculty position under the supervision of the Library Program Chair to provide instructional and library reference services to the college community with a focus on integrating information literacy instruction throughout the curriculum.
- Plan and conduct library instruction.
- Provide references services for students, faculty, staff, and community patrons.
- Maintain a close working liaison with faculty to facilitate awareness of resources, library
instruction, and collection development.
- Assist in collection development to maintain the collection as a useful resource that supports the curriculum.
- Assist with library publicity.
- Write reports as needed/requested.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Education/Training and Experience
- ALA accredited Master’s degree in library science or information science.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of current trends in information literacy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a close working liaison with faculty and staff.
- Ability to conduct library instruction and reference services virtually and face-to-face.
Reference, teaching, and academic library experience; experience as a two-year college reference librarian.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Posted On: Jun 14, 2021 / This posting expires: Jul 19, 2021