Part-Time Human Resources Generalist
About this Job
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Fosters a relationship building culture by serving as an approachable and trusted point of connection and communication for both staff and management.
- Nurtures a productive and positive balance between the employee experience and the fulfilment of the organization’s values, mission and strategic objectives.
- Under direction from the Director, creatively manages the employee compensation and benefits program to maximize employee’s knowledge, understanding and engagement of program elements that include: leaves of absence; health and fringe benefits; Ohio Deferred Compensation; Ohio Public Employees Retirement (OPERS; COBRA; Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation; and Ohio Department of Job & Family Services unemployment.
- Participates in the establishment and administration of personnel policies and procedures; reviews and updates employee job descriptions; onboards new staff; and follows up with managers on new employee orientation.
- Serves as an equally trusted advisor to Director, managers and staff on human resources issues; partners with the Director on the interpretation and application of policies.
- Objectively coaches, trains and mentors managers through staffing conflicts, performance challenges and crucial conversations.
- Oversees the employee performance review process and maintains a history of reviews and other HR records in accordance with audit, legal and record retention requirements.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Posted On: Aug 20, 2021 / This posting expires: Sep 15, 2021