Patron Services Manager
About this Job
Are you an effective library manager who thrives working with people of all ages? Would you enjoy working in a smaller, well-loved library in an active, vibrant, walkable community?
If so, then we have the perfect career for you!
The Grandview Heights Public Library has openings for two newly-created, full-time Patron Services Manager positions.
• MLIS Degree from accredited library school (or equivalent)
• 3-5 years of recent management or supervisory experience.
• Occasional travel, valid Ohio driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
• Experience helping patrons navigate library technology (databases, online catalog, ebooks, etc.)
• Experience with library collection development for both print and digital resources
• Diversified library background which includes experience in public service, personnel management, and digital resources
• Management experience in one or more of the following areas: (Collection Development, Programming, and/or Circulation Services).
• Experience working with a variety of ages.
• Experience managing in an environment with a collective bargaining unit.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Please email cover letter, resume, three professional references, and the GHPL Employment Application to: Eileen McNeil, Director of Patron Services, at [email protected].
Applications received by Monday, June 5, 2023, will be given first consideration. Positions will remain open until filled.
Posted On: May 15, 2023 / This posting expires: Jul 1, 2023