About this Job
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Seven (7) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
- Three (3) years of experience in program development or business administration.
- Two (2) years of supervision experience.
- Masters of Library and Information Science degree or equivalent
- At least one year of library experience with working knowledge of utilizing library databases, catalogs, and library systemsAbility to work i
- Independently and effectively across organization lines and in collaboration with a variety of individuals and groups.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, service-oriented, rapidly changing environment to accomplish institutional goals.
- Aptitude for detail-oriented work, including strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with computers, spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Posted On: Jun 2, 2021 / This posting expires: Jun 15, 2021