Reference Librarian/Adjunct Faculty
About this Job
- Provide reference services for students, faculty, staff, and community patrons.
- Plan and conduct library instruction.
- Maintain a close working liaison with faculty to facilitate awareness of resources, library instruction, and collection development.
- Assist in collection development to maintain the collection as a useful resource that supports the curriculum.
- Prepare web-based instructional aids for students
- Assist with library publicity.
- Assume responsibility for special projects or roles as needed.
- Position reports to the Library Coordinator under general supervision of the Dean, Teaching & Learning Support.
- ALA accredited Master’s degree in library science or information science.
- Knowledge of current trends in information literacy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a close working liaison with faculty and staff.
- Ability to conduct library instruction and reference services virtually and face-to-face.
Reference, teaching, and academic library experience; experience as a two-year college reference librarian.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Posted On: Aug 25, 2021 / This posting expires: Nov 30, 2021