Systems and Web Services Librarian
About this Job
If you are passionate about supporting library services, enjoy opportunities to collaborate with colleagues, and want to work with a great group of people, then we’re looking for you!
We’re hiring a Systems and Web Services Librarian to coordinate and support the University Libraries’ website, catalog, and other applications, ensuring usability and accessibility. The ideal candidate will have strong technology and analytical skills, the ability to communicate and work effectively with colleagues across campus, and a commitment to serving a culturally diverse community and fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion.
1) Master’s degree in library or information science (MLS/MLIS) from an ALA-accredited program by start date
2) 2 years of library experience (can include student or graduate student employment, internship pr practicums accepted)
3) Experience providing technology support
1) Strong collaborative skills and user-centered focus
2) Experience with content management systems
3) Experience with integrated library systems
4) Experience with Microsoft 365 applications
5) Experience administering Springshare LibApps
6) Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
7) Knowledge of current best practices for accessibility
Office environment; normal work schedule is 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
Wright State University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, is committed to an inclusive environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Include additional information about how to apply, benefits, etc.
Posted On: Mar 9, 2023 / This posting expires: Apr 8, 2023