About this Job
Are you an IT professional who thrives on innovative problem solving? Do you embrace variety in your daily work activities? Are you a self-starter who loves to tackle new projects? At Bexley Public Library, we believe that libraries play a crucial role in creating a community of life-long learners, and the Technology Coordinator supports a vital component of our success. We are seeking a dedicated Technology Coordinator to bring their interests, experience, and ideas to support diverse technologies for our staff and community.
1. An Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a related degree or certification from an accredited institution in the information technology field; OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
2. Ability to maintain confidentiality and use appropriate judgment in handling information and records
3. Ability to work a flexible schedule and to be “on-call”
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
If you are a tech savvy person who feels you would be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t feel you meet every requirement! We’d love to hear from you and explore your potential contribution to our team.
Improving lives is at the heart of everything we do at Bexley Public Library, and as a small library we have a record and a passion for doing big things. We want to hear from you if you are eager to learn and grow and passionate about helping people.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Please apply online at bexleylibrary.org.
Posted On: Jul 27, 2023 / This posting expires: Oct 26, 2023