Organization:Bexley Public Library
- Master’s degree in Library Science from an American Library Association accredited school.
- Minimum one year of library experience.
- Some experience overseeing and assisting with the work of others.
Do you enjoy making technology accessible and helping others learn to use it? For many patrons, the ability to access and use technology is critical to providing entry to new jobs, enriching education, and increasing user confidence in our ever-changing world. Bexley Public Library is seeking a Technology Librarian to bring their interests, experience, and ideas to our innovative, patron-focused team. As our Technology Librarian you will help create and drive our technology initiatives, develop technology training, and bring a sense of service to all aspects of the role.
Primary duties include:
- Developing and implementing technology programming and instruction.
- Video and audio editing of virtual and hybrid programs, including podcasts.
- Assisting patrons with technology issues and providing instruction, both
one-on-one and in group classes.
- Training staff on technology equipment and providing knowledgeable, compassionate, technology instruction.
- Model outstanding customer service and technology instruction.
- Staffing all public service points and providing outstanding reference
and readers advisory services.
For the full job description and application process, please visit https://www.bexleylibrary.org/jobs.