MedOne Neurosurgery combines expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
MedOne Neurosurgery features:
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to premier neurosurgery e-books including Greenberg's Handbook of Neurosurgery. (previously unavailable)
- E-Journals - Full-access to content from the Journal of Neurological Surgery.
- Procedures - Step-by-step instructions for 418 surgical procedures.
- Cases - Management and follow-up tips for 225 cases.
- Media - 58,765 images with legends and 1,102 videos.
- Training Center - More than 2,300 review questions linked to Greenberg for daily, need-to-know facts for all practicing neurosurgeons.
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite.