SAGE Business Cases
SAGE Business Cases is the robust digital collection of business cases tailored to library needs – providing faculty, students and researchers with unlimited access to over 3,000 authoritative cases from over 100 countries. Featuring both SAGE Original Cases and cases from an impressive list of twenty global content partners. Campus-wide access provides easy discovery without the need for per-case purchase, saving students money.
Most cases include teaching notes and discussion questions to ensure effective classroom use. Our intuitive platform allows for easy browsing, downloads, and sharing. Spanning a wide range business and management disciplines from leadership and entrepreneurship, to family business and women in leadership.
With ten SAGE Originals case series covering hot discipline areas such as Social Impact, Women & Leadership, Sustainability, Music Marketing and more, SAGE Business Cases offers the in demand content needed for modern business research.
Why SAGE Business Cases?
For the Library:
• Institution-wide access provides easy discovery
• Integrated with SAGE Recommends, which leads researchers to other SAGE content for an in-depth research experience
• Supports student affordability initiatives with unlimited access to all cases for everyone at your institution
• Available for subscription or purchase
• Content can be utilized campus-wide to support business related research
• Designed to suit a range of academic uses: from short vignettes to narrative long form
• Locked teaching notes accompany most cases, providing suggested teaching strategy, learning outcomes and discussion questions
• User-friendly platform, making finding, downloading, sharing and citing cases easy
• New collections released annually with SAGE Original Cases, as well as new cases from our partners, ensures content is timely and relevant
• Modern content, tied to what is currently important in global business
• Unlimited access to all cases at no direct cost to students
• Cutting-edge cases covering hot business topics and emerging industries
• Gain real-world business experience, and learn from true stories of business success and setback, from industries around the world