With a portfolio including more than 1,000+ journals, SAGE is proud to publish the market leading journal within nine Social Science Citation Index categories.
International in scope • Peer-reviewed • High-quality • Interdisciplinary journal content Regularly updated indexing • High-visibility
• High impact – nearly 60% of SAGE’s journal content is ranked in the 2017 Journal Citation Reports® (Clarivate Analytics 2018).
• Scholarly and professional – research is published in partnership with more than 400 key societies.
• Interdisciplinary – exceptional discipline coverage spans the humanities; the social sciences; and science, technology, and medicine.
Regularly updated indexing • High-visibility
• Discovery services – all SAGE journals are indexed in key discovery services, including Summon, Serial Solutions, Primo (ProQuest/ExLibris), OCLC Worldshare, and EBSCO EDS.
• E-Resource management services (ERM) – weekly feeds comply with KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools).
Interactive • Customer-focused
• Customer support – SAGE offers a dedicated account representative team to assist with inquiries, renewals of SAGE products, and any questions specific to your institutional account.
• Training – user guides, videos, and live online training sessions highlight the features and functionality for librarians and end users.
• Usage-driving tools – the journals platform features online banner ads, search widgets, and posters.
User-friendly • Article-level metrics • Always available
• Enhanced tools – browse or search journals and articles, and easily navigate, read, share, and cite.
• Personalization – save journals and searches and create new content alerts.
• Visible impact – see the power of research with journal-level impact factor details and article-level citation and social data via Altmetrics.
• Alumni access – alumni registered with subscribing or purchasing libraries can access SAGE Journals for no extra fee.