Veterinarians are time poor but know that they are encouraged, as professionals, to refer to peer reviewed literature when formulating clinical policies and practices.
VetMed Resource is the information source every practice needs to ensure it has current evidence informing its methodologies and supporting its staff's Continuing Education (or Continuing Professional Development).
CABI have taken the vast amount of information on all aspects of veterinary medicine it has collated from around the world since 1972, and made it available to today's veterinary practitioner in VetMed Resource.
We have now redesigned VetMed Resource to make it even faster to get to exactly the information you require, saving your practice time and money.
- Around 135,000 full text documents (journal articles, conference papers, reports)
- Over 2.1 million bibliographic records with detailed keyword (metadata) tagging
- CAB Reviews, timely analysis written by subject experts
- Datasheets on diseases and pathogens of pigs, poultry and ruminants
- 125 CABI book chapters
- Breaking news
- Events calendar of veterinary conferences/meetings