OhioNET Training Archive Update: What’s New & What’s Leaving
OhioNET has opened its Training Archive — a repository of the last 12 months of recorded webinars and professional development resources — to all member institutions through June 30, 2021. Review the list below to see what recordings were added in February and March and what will be expiring from the Archive throughout April and May.
To access the Training Archive and Handouts Page, you will need an individual user account through our website. Sign up for an account here or access the archive directly with an existing account. See our full announcement about opening the OhioNET Training Archive here.
What’s New (Titles Added in February and March)
- Fundamentals of Cataloging: Basic Cataloging Overview (Session 1) (1/26)
- Fundamentals of Cataloging: Meeting MARC (Session 2) (2/2)
- Fundamentals of Cataloging: RDA vs AACR2 (Session 3) (2/9)
- Discovering Diverse Reads: Resources for Kids & Teens (2/17)
- Join the Food Fight: Battling Childhood Hunger with Children’s Hunger Alliance (2/25)
- Online Database Overviews: Transparent Language Online (3/3)
- Check Out Ohio Legal Help—A Free Online Information Tool (3/17)
- Scanning Equipment: Options & Best Practices (3/18)
What’s Leaving Soon (Recording Expires on Date Listed)
- Copyright in Action: Fair Use Myths and Misconceptions (4/7)
- Exploring Our Statewide Resources: Home Improvement Reference Center (4/15)
- Intentionally Intersectional: Feminist Programming in the Library (4/27)
- Copyright and Online Learning (4/29)
- Introduction to ConsortiaManager (5/5)
- Copyright Under Quarantine: An Open Q&A (5/6)
- Exploring Our Statewide Resources: Chilton Library (5/13)
- Small Steps, Big Impact: Start a Veteran Outreach Program (5/19)
- Copyright in Action: Understanding Section 108-The Reproductions in Libraries Exception (6/10)
Remember-Click the Archived Recording Link to the right of the Session Title in the Training Archive to access a browser-based version of the file.