Unlimited Possibilities Info Sessions – reserve your spot today!
Over the past year and a half, OhioNet has been launching our consulting services, “Unlimited Possibilities” to work with libraries on strategic planning, community opportunity explorations, survey design and analysis, workplace wellbeing, on-site staff workshops, and meeting facilitation. These services are just a start! Unlimited Possibilities, powered by OhioNet, seeks to “UPend” traditional consulting by acting as a partner in your library’s endeavors, utilizing inclusive practices rather than a top-down approach, and focusing on possibilities rather than problems. Learn more about the launch of our consulting services here.
Throughout 2023, the consulting services team will be offering 30-minute information sessions on how OhioNet can assist your library. Mark your calendars for the following sessions:
- Wednesday, February 15 at 11 a.m. – Program Evaluation
- Wednesday, April 19 at 11 a.m. – Conversations Worth Having
- Wednesday, June 21 at 11 a.m. – Trend Exploration
- Wednesday, August 16 at 11 a.m. – Igniting Workplace Connections
- Wednesday, October 18 at 11 a.m. – Appreciative Survey Design
- Wednesday, December 20 at 11 a.m. – Workplace Wellbeing
These sessions are free of charge, but registration is required. To register to attend one or more of these sessions, please visit this link.
For more information on the services we offer, go to: https://www.ohionet.org/consulting-services.
Questions? Feel free to reach out us: [email protected].