Members can cancel their registration for events through the My Events page within their member portal.
For non-members, if plans change and you are no longer able to attend an event, please contact us as soon as possible. This will allow any waitlisted folks an opportunity to attend.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of registration 72 hours or more prior to a workshop.
- Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice or failure to attend a workshop will result in a charge of the full workshop fee.
- If illness or emergency prevents you from attending, please ask someone from your library to notify OhioNET or to attend in your place (if possible).
- OhioNET will accept cancellation notices by phone (800-686-8975) or by e-mail ([email protected]).
- In case of bad weather, the decision will be made (if possible) to cancel a workshop, and all registrants notified, by noon the day before. If in doubt, please call OhioNET at 800-686-8975.
- OhioNET may cancel workshops due to lack of registrants. If a workshop is cancelled, you will be notified at least five days in advance. Every attempt will be made to reschedule the class.
Past Events Attended
Questions about membership?
We’re here to help you make the most of your OhioNet membership. Contact us today with questions. We’re happy to help!