Introduction to ConsortiaManager
Through our eResources purchasing program, OhioNET works on behalf of libraries across the state of Ohio to negotiate pricing for an incredible variety of electronic resources and content.
While eResource management can be challenging, it doesn’t have to be where your OhioNET subscriptions are concerned! ConsortiaManager takes the guesswork out of renewals and provides a suite of native tools for analysis and tracking.
Whether you are new to working with OhioNET on your eResource subscriptions or just need a refresh, join us for an overview and demonstration of ConsortiaManager.
During this session, you will learn how to:
1. View your current and upcoming subscriptions;
2. Create and manage user accounts;
3. Update your library’s information, such as contacts, IP ranges, FTE/pop. served data, and more;
4. Keep track of historical, current, and upcoming pricing;
5. View savings by comparing list pricing with OhioNET’s discounted renewal pricing.
There is no fee for this session, but registration is required.
Who Should Attend
Anyone responsible for managing eResource purchases/renewals through OhioNET.