Adult Services Librarian
About this Job
Are you a librarian who enjoys working with people of all ages, but would like to focus on adult services? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment and a variety of responsibilities? Would you enjoy working in a smaller, well-loved library in an active, vibrant community full of great restaurants, coffee shops, and parks? If so, then we have the perfect career for you! Due to an internal promotion, the library has an open position for a Full-time Adult Services Librarian.
• MLIS Degree from accredited library school (or equivalent)
• Occasional travel, valid Ohio driver’s license, and proof of insurance required
• Customer service experience
• Public library experience
• Experience helping patrons navigate library technology (databases, online catalog, ebooks, etc.)
• Experience with library collection development for both print and digital resources
Notary Public Certification
Experience working with a variety of ages
The Grandview Heights Public Library (GHPL) is an award-winning, independent suburban library system known for progressive leadership and friendly, personalized service.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Submit your completed application, resume, three professional references, and cover letter to Patron Services Director Eileen McNeil at [email protected].
Posted On: Jul 25, 2023 / This posting expires: Aug 19, 2023