Events and Exhibits Coordinator
About this Job
Reporting to the Dean of University Libraries, the Events and Exhibits Coordinator manages all internal and external events and serves as the key contact for all reservable spaces in Alden Library. The Events and Exhibits Coordinator is a critical role focused on building relationships with partners and supporters while keeping Ohio University students, faculty and staff, as well as the Libraries’ priorities, at the forefront of planning. This position coordinates the delivery of a wide variety of highly visible events, exhibits, workshops, and co-curricular programming and serves as the key library contact for the planning of events in Alden Library and library co-sponsored events across the University including the Regional Campuses.
Bachelor’s and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience (an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is acceptable in lieu of the minimum education requirements).
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
· Ability to pay attention to detail with motivation to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
· Competency with standard office technologies such as email, calendaring, Word, and Excel.
· Commitment to continuous improvement.
· Ability and willingness to work occasional extended and/or flexible hours to cover evening or weekend events.
· Valid US driver’s license and a willingness to drive as needed.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Include additional information about how to apply, benefits, etc.
Posted On: Feb 7, 2024 / This posting expires: Feb 23, 2024