About this Job
This position reports directly to the Board of Trustees and is responsible for all financial matters for the library system including but not limited to the following:
- Work collaboratively with and advise the Board of Trustees
- Foresee problems and issues and take corrective action
- Advise the Director and Board of Trustees on financial matters
- Provide, in an understandable manner, complex financial information to the various communities
- Forecast and analysis of various funding options
- Represents the library system in all financial matters with other agencies
- Promotion of the Washington-Centerville Public Library Financial management of the day-to-day fiscal operations
- Participates in shared leadership with the Director and other administratorsThe successful candidate will be a proven leader with a thorough understanding of the State of Ohio standards and system of accountability.
- This leader will have opportunities to participate in collaborative decision making focusing on improving the library system.
- Preferred At least a bachelor’s degree with specific emphasis in accounting, finance, or a business-related discipline Experience in public finance
- Supervisory and management experience
- Experience in accounting, budget preparations, technical report writing, computer expertise and complex problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact with public, vendors, and staff in a consistent, friendly, and professional manner
- Strong team leadership skills and demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of an administrative team
- Person of integrity with high standards of honesty and ethics Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to relate effectively with the Board of Trustees, Director, staff, agencies, and the community
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity using the contact method(s) below
Interested candidates should apply on-line through the search firm, Finding Leaders at www.findingleaders.com.
For additional information contact Finding Leaders:
Ryan Pendleton at [email protected] or 216-225-8548 or Paul Pendleton at [email protected] or 216-225-2787
Posted On: Aug 20, 2021 / This posting expires: Sep 24, 2021