Consortia Manager Coming Soon!
For the past several months, OhioNET has been preparing to launch Consortia Manager (www.consortiamanager.com), a workflow software that will simplify our current subscription renewals process. We are set to launch this new service on April 1 and will process all renewals set for July 1, 2019 and later using this platform. With this easy-to-use, self-service portal you will be able to easily
- View all of your subscriptions in one place, at any time
- Maintain an unlimited number of users and ability to create your own passwords
- Update your library’s information, such as e-resource contacts, IP ranges, FTE/pop. served data, and more
- Keep track of historical, current, and upcoming pricing
- View and print invoicing information for subscriptions
- See your savings by comparing list pricing with OhioNET's discounted renewal pricing
If you work with OhioNET to manage your e-resource subscriptions, plan to join us for an overview and demonstration of this new service. Sign-up for either session below. Plan to attend in real-time to ask questions of the software developer/trainer and our Electronic Resources Program Manager, Carrie Waibel. Can’t make it in real-time? Register for either session and automatically get a follow-up email within 24-hours containing a link to view the archived recording.
Welcome to Consortia Manager!
Thursday, March 28, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Wednesday, April 3, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM