eResources Offers & Updates – Fall 2022
Welcome Cambridge University Press!
The OhioNet eResources Program is thrilled to announce that we are now working with Cambridge University Press! Members will benefit from consortium discounts on the following resources:
- Cambridge Companions – a series of authoritative guides offering lively, accessible introductions to major writers, artists, philosophers, topics, and periods. An annual subscription provides access to all 800+ titles.
- Shakespeare – the complete works of William Shakespeare together with a wealth of integrated, prize-winning reference material and the entire collection of Shakespeare Survey.
- Orlando – a textbase comprising more than 8 million words of original scholarship about women writers’ lives, bodies of work, and cultures in a collection of author profiles, event entries, and bibliographic entries brought together for searching and remixing by the project’s bespoke tagging system.
- Stahl Online – a one-stop shop, covering everything a mental health professional or teacher will ever need to know about neuropsychopharmacology. Comprehensive and regularly updated.
Email [email protected] with questions and quote requests!
Book challenge assistance – Children’s Literature Comprehensive Database
With book challenges on the rise, having a resource on hand that provides complete and unbiased book information can be a big help. The Children’s Literature Comprehensive Database (CLCD) Company’s products offer a broad array of content on PreK – 12 books from non-fiction titles to current releases. CLCD does not edit or remove older content, critical reviews, or controversial materials from its database.
- Database Content
- Over 1 million PreK – 12 fiction and non-fiction titles
- More than 600,000 non-biased professional reviews
- Awards, honors, & prize winner annotations
- Best Book lists
- State & Provincial reading lists
- Author links
- Reading measurement programs
- Curriculum tools
For over 20 years CLCD has combined the above components into professional, unbiased reference sources for librarians to build deeper collections and leverage the power of their existing collections. Now, the platform’s versatility can be put to use where and when librarians and administrators need it most.
CLCD offers two resources that include full database and content access, but with variable search options: the robust, research-oriented CLCD Enterprise and the topic-focused QuickFind K-12. Please email [email protected] with questions or for a quote!