Take the Ohio Libraries Workplace Wellbeing Survey
At OhioNet, we believe that wellbeing is of paramount importance. To support you on your journey to a healthier and happier work life, we are thrilled to introduce the Ohio Library Worker Wellbeing Survey in partnership with The Wellbeing Lab. We invite you to contribute to our five-minute statewide survey of library workers from libraries and information centers of all types. The survey is open now through November 3, 2023.
By participating, you’ll gain access to a personalized well-being report and a tailored well-being plan to help you thrive in both your personal and professional life. In addition, at the conclusion of the survey period, OhioNet will receive a report on the workplace wellbeing of Ohio library workers across the state. We will use this report to initiate dialogue about what steps we can take in the library community to contribute to greater wellbeing for all who work in Ohio’s libraries. Drawing on Professor Martin Seligman’s PERMAH wellbeing framework, this five-minute survey tool was designed to help people care for their wellbeing, even when they are struggling.
Visit org.permahsurvey.com/OhioLibraries to take the survey!Note: please enter the unique URL as it appears above to start the Ohio Libraries Workplace Wellbeing Survey
Here’s why you should seize this opportunity –
- Evidence-Based Insights: The PERMAH Wellbeing Survey Tool is grounded in science, measuring your recent experiences and feelings at work. In just five minutes, it provides valuable insights into your wellbeing.
- Find Your Center: Amidst the challenges we all face, this survey will help you gain clarity about how you’re truly doing and guide you towards a more centered and balanced life.
- No Judgement, Just Understanding: There’s no pass, fail, or perfect score. Your responses simply reflect how you’re feeling at the moment.
We invite you to join us for a free virtual information session on Monday, October 9, from 2-3 p.m. EST. This session is specially crafted for those interested in learning more about the PERMAH framework and how it can be used to measure wellbeing at the individual, team, and organizational level. During this information session, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Explore the science behind PERMAH and how we measure wellbeing.
- Get a sneak peek into how the survey works and what you can expect from your personalized wellbeing report.
- Ask any questions you may have about the survey or the wellbeing plan.
Rest assured, your survey responses are strictly confidential. Only The Wellbeing Lab will have access to the anonymous data, which will give us invaluable insights into the wellbeing of our library community and how we can better serve you.
We encourage you to join us for our upcoming info session on Monday, October 9 and take the PERMAH survey now. You’ll learn more about the theory and its practical application in the customized report generated based on your responses. But hurry, the Ohio Library Worker Wellbeing Survey is only open until November 3, 2023.
Questions? Reach out to our team at [email protected] – we’re happy to help!